Mid-Atlantic Spinal Rehab & Chiropractic
Pain Relief and Wellness Scholarship, 2020
The dedicated team of doctors and staff at Mid-Atlantic Spinal Rehab & Chiropractic know the positive and valuable effect that relieving pain and rehabilitating the body can have on a person’s overall health and well-being. We do this by providing the finest chiropractic care, physical therapy, corrective exercise programs, and lifestyle advice. We feel lucky to be a part of improving people’s overall physical and mental health when we provide them with relief from pain and with techniques to help them to achieve their optimal health. We feel lucky to be able to do this in our jobs on a daily basis and for this, Mid-Atlantic Spinal Rehab & Chiropractic wants to support the education of a student who is committed to helping relieve people of pain and to help them realize their optimal health.
We believe that education, along with passion, drive and dedication, is empowering for those who want to help others, especially in fields that help people with pain and health. By investing in the education of a student who wants to promote and uphold ideals and practices that are similar to our own, we will be investing in a more positive future. For this we have created the Mid-Atlantic Spinal Rehab & Chiropractic, Pain Relief and Wellness Scholarship, 2020, in the hopes that it will help a student who is committed to helping people with pain and to improve their overall health and wellness, to achieve their academic goals.
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be dedicated to helping people with pain and wellness, and be able to demonstrate this commitment in their essay.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
Essay Prompt & Questions
Respond to the following questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- What inspired you to want to help relieve people of pain and to help them to achieve their optimal health and wellness?
- What have you done thus far to help people who are in pain and/or to help them to achieve better health and wellness?
- In what ways will your education help you to achieve your goals of helping people with pain and wellness?
- Updated resume
- Essay, 1,000 word maximum. See essay questions above.
- Current unofficial transcript
Submission Deadline: December 28, 2020
All application materials must be submitted by this date
Award Announcement: January 2021
Scholarship Amount: $1,000
Scholarship applicants must submit all application materials by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions, please feel free to email: email@example.com