Chiropractor Glen Burnie, MD
HOW CAN CHIROPRACTIC TREATMENT HELP ME?
A Glen Burnie, Maryland chiropractor is a licensed healthcare professional who treats many types of musculoskeletal issues. Musculoskeletal issues pertain to the body’s musculature and skeleton and include the bones, joints, tendons, and muscles.
Table Of Contents
- Questions To Ask A Chiropractor
- Get Chiropractic Treatment After Bike Accident Injuries
- 4 Common Myths About Seeing A Chiropractor
- Five FAQs About Chiropractic And Arthritis
- A Chiropractor For Children
- How Can Chiropractic Care Benefit You?
- How Can Chiropractic Care Benefit You? Infographic
- Common Mistakes To Avoid When Seeing A Chiropractor
- Glen Burnie Chiropractor Statistics
- What Should You Know About Sciatica?
QUESTIONS TO ASK A CHIROPRACTOR
Knowing what questions you should ask your chiropractor when you first start to see them can be an important step to your recovery, and reaching your goals. Get the care and attention you deserve by taking advantage of these questions.
- The first thing you might want to ask your doctor is what techniques do you practice? Not every condition that chiropractic care may help with will respond to one technique. This is especially true as chiropractic care changes based on a person and their needs. This means that before you work with a chiropractor in Glen Bernie, MD, you need to ensure that they can meet your needs as specific as you need them to be. There are many wonderful chiropractic techniques and they can be used to successfully treat and relieve your condition. The more knowledge that you are working with your chiropractor will be.
- You should ask your chiropractor not every chiropractor well, and x-rays can help to rule out fractures or gross pathology (a.k.a. Some other serious problem). Your chiropractor might want to take x-rays after your consultation, where they go through your medical history, assess your joints, desks, and do other examinations to get an idea of the treatment that you need. An x-ray can also help you receive an estimate of how long it might take before you improve. Any time that your chiropractor can give you is going to be a guesstimate, and overall having an x-ray makes your chiropractic care safer. When you do not have x-rays, you are flying in the dark with your patient, and that means that you might accidentally upside an old injury that you had no idea existed because you did not do an x-ray. Sometimes conditions can be life-and-death, they may express in the back of the neck or express as bone pain and if your chiropractor does not take x-rays before giving you treatment, they can really hurt you.
- You should ask if your chiropractor will give you their recommendations in writing. By getting a recommendation in writing you can go home and think about your options before you make a decision. This means that you can decide on a different position, to go after other naturopathic remedies, or to even seek out a different chiropractor based on what you’ve learned about the one you just went to see.
- Can’t your chiropractor provide you with references. This is very important. You do not want to see a chiropractor who does not have at least five references, three of those references should be current patients and to should be other positions in the field. You want to get patient and professional references to ensure that your chiropractor has had satisfied patients in the past. This can give you a reflection on the call quality of care and service. If a doctor cannot produce other professionals that are going to attest to their ability then they are most likely not respected in the field and you should not risk going to them.
CHIROPRACTORS CAN CORRECT SPINAL MISALIGNMENTS
A chiropractor in Glen Burnie, MD works to correct “vertebral subluxation.” This is a technical term for a situation where spinal misalignment causes mechanical compression and irritation to the spinal nerves and joints. When misaligned, the bones of the spine and other joints exert pressure on the muscles and the nerves surrounding them.
Many things can cause a vertebral subluxation. Some of the more common causes include:
- A vertebra (spinal bone) going out of place and becoming misaligned because of a slip, fall, or other injuries;
- Misalignment of the entire spine due to poor posture;
- Tight back muscles and muscular tensions that pull the vertebrae out of place;
- Inflammatory responses caused by a poor diet, dehydration, stress, or other inflammatory initiators;
- Swelling around a joint or spinal vertebra; and
- Degenerative changes or osteoporosis of the spine or intervertebral discs.
A SIDE NOTE ON THE IMPORTANCE OF HAVING GOOD POSTURE:
People in Western cultures have the unnatural habit of sitting down all day, which does a lot of damage to the spine and posture. It’s common for people to spend hours sitting in front of a TV, cell phone, computer, or laptop. Often, people don’t take time in their day to properly stretch and fix their posture. Many people just don’t get enough physical activity.
The “hunched over” lifestyle of the modern technological age causes undue strain on the neck, from a position called “forward head posture.” Your head should not head stick out from its center of gravity. If it does, your neck bears an extra ten pounds of stress!
A chiropractor in Glen Burnie, Maryland can do posture evaluations to observe how their patients carry their heads. If the head is two to three inches forward, that translates into an extra 20–30 pounds of pressure on the neck. Aside from the increased demand on the neck, this poor postural configuration can affect many other parts of the body.
CHIROPRACTORS WORK TO TREAT THE WHOLE PERSON
A good Glen Burnie, MD chiropractor doesn’t only correct the damage from years of poor posture or trauma, he or she may also take a proactive approach to protect a patient’s health. Many chiropractors embrace a holistic approach to their profession since they understand the value of addressing the “whole person.”
Many chiropractors and other holistic practitioners partner with their patients, teaming up to guide them through the different phases of care. Your chiropractor aims to heal your body and may also aid you in learning how to make better decisions to gain and retain your health in the process.
MID-ATLANTIC SPINAL REHAB & CHIROPRACTIC
Dr. Marc Gulitz and the rest of his friendly team at Mid-Atlantic Spinal Rehab & Chiropractic are dedicated to providing solutions to target your unique needs, whether you are suffering from back pain, neck pain, headaches, or even just plain old muscular tightness and tension. You may need pain relief after suffering from an auto accident, experiencing an injury, or if you have a specific condition such as chronic back pain or a spinal condition; even if you just want to improve your overall health, our team of chiropractors can help you achieve your wellness goals! Please visit the testimonials page to see what our patients are saying about our team.
On your first visit to Mid-Atlantic Spinal Rehab & Chiropractic one of the chiropractors will explain the science behind how chiropractic care works and will give you a full evaluation to see if chiropractic care is right for you. If your condition can be treated with chiropractic therapy, the team will develop a plan of chiropractic care that is specific to your condition and health goals.
Chiropractic care at Mid-Atlantic Spinal Rehab & Chiropractic is not simply joint manipulation. Dr. Gulitz and his team will utilize physical therapy modalities and active care rehabilitation exercises to help bring about resolution of your specific complaints.
If you are new to seeing a chiropractor and want to find out more, please call to receive personalized answers to your questions from our friendly team. We also welcome referrals, so we invite you to share our chiropractic and wellness information with your friends and loved ones.
If you would like to stay informed about modern chiropractic care or if you want to start receiving free articles about health and wellness news, please subscribe to our bi-weekly newsletter, even if you are not a patient. Once you are subscribed, you will be able to explore our member wellness section and take advantage of our animated exercise videos, wellness articles, and other resources.
GET CHIROPRACTIC TREATMENT AFTER BIKE ACCIDENT INJURIES
Many people use bicycles because it is good for the environment, it is a great mode of transportation, and it gives them the exercise they need. However, riding your bicycle can be quite dangerous, especially when others driving motor vehicles on the road are not paying attention or are driving negligently. When you do become the victim in a bicycle accident, you may try to brush off your injuries, but it is important to remember that you are not nearly as protected as the person who hit you with their car is. Even if you are wearing your helmet, most bicyclists do not wear other types of safety gear. Thus, it is very likely that you may have sustained injuries in the forms of:
- Road Rash
- Broken Bones
- Spine Damage
- Pinched Nerves
- Sore Muscles
If this sounds familiar, you should call the Glen Burnie, Maryland chiropractor at Mid-Atlantic Spinal Rehab & Chiropractic as soon as possible to see how we can help you recover from these injuries. For more information, schedule an appointment with us now.
WHAT ARE COMMON INJURIES YOU CAN SUSTAIN RIDING YOUR BIKE?
When you get into a bicycle accident, there are many common injuries you can sustain.
- Upper Body. Some of the most common injuries come in the form of your lower back, your neck, and your shoulders. Not only could some of this be caused by poor posture riding a bike, but getting into an accident can cause even more damage to your nerves and muscles. A chiropractor in Glen Burnie, MD can help you with your riding posture and with your injuries.
- Lower Body. If you were thrown from your bike during an accident, you may be experiencing severe hip pain caused by your bike stopping immediately and your upper body being thrown over your bike handles.
HOW CAN A CHIROPRACTOR HELP AFTER MY BICYCLE ACCIDENT?
It is important to remember that immediately following a bicycle accident—especially one where you were injured through someone else’s negligence—you should seek help from a medical professional immediately. When you visit our chiropractor, tell them up front that the pain they are helping treat is for a personal injury accident. This ensures they take detailed notes of your injuries, take proper x-rays, and can provide any evidence and information to your attorney for your personal injury claim. After your accident, a chiropractor can evaluate the condition of your spine to determine the extent of your injuries, perform the necessary treatment options over a period of different visits to get your spine (and other injured areas) back in working order, and can provide a future treatment plan if you continue to experience pain. When you get the adjustments you need from your chiropractor, the physical pain relief can also help with the emotional trauma that you experienced as well.
4 Common Myths About Seeing a Chiropractor
If you’ve never seen a chiropractor before, you may not know what to expect when you go to your appointment. There are also many myths that surround seeing a chiropractor in Glen Burnie, MD, that may cloud what you think about this form of wellness care. Check out a few common myths about seeing a chiropractor and the truth behind them.
1. You Only Need a Chiropractor if You’re in Pain
Many people believe that they should only go see a chiropractor in Glen Burnie, MD, at Mid Atlantic Spinal Rehab & Chiropractic if they’re in pain. However, chiropractic care can enhance your quality of life in more ways than one. Although chiropractic care can be used to get relief from chronic pain, it can also improve your mobility and joint function, help you sleep better, reduce anxiety, and more.
2. Seeing a Chiropractor Is Painful
Sometimes people see videos of chiropractic adjustments online and believe that this process hurts. Although you may feel some slight discomfort, the actual practice of adjusting your spine does not hurt. You may be a little sore after your appointment, but this soreness should go away within a day or two. Ultimately, the chronic pain you experience will likely start to subside in exchange for the mild discomfort that occurs during your appointment.
3. Chiropractic Care Is Not Safe for Pregnant Women
Many people are not sure if seeing a chiropractor in Glen Burnie, MD, at Mid Atlantic Spinal Rehab & Chiropractic is safe for pregnant women. Although you should always talk to your doctor first, chiropractic care is typically safe for pregnant women. When you are pregnant, your growing baby can impact your posture and the way your abdomen is positioned. Chiropractic care can help you reduce the discomfort you may feel during pregnancy, improve your posture, and help you prepare for a healthy delivery.
4. You Only Need To See a Chiropractor Once
If you get strep throat, you usually only need one round of antibiotics to clear up the infection. Chiropractic care is different — although you will likely notice a positive improvement after one visit, continually getting adjusted offers benefits that can build on each other. Your chiropractor should be able to come up with a schedule that optimizes the benefits you receive from chiropractic care. As your symptoms subside or you get the results you want, your chiropractor may adjust your treatment schedule.
Five FAQs About Chiropractic and Arthritis
If you’re suffering from one of the 200 forms of arthritis, you may be at the end of your rope for pain relief. Medications can only do so much, and carry with them potential side effects such as stomach ulcers or internal bleeding. Seeing a chiropractor in Glen Burnie, MD, at Mid Atlantic Spinal Rehab & Chiropractic can help relieve your arthritis pain with far fewer side effects and better results.
What Is Arthritis?
Arthritis is inflammation in your joints, which leads to poor range of motion, stiffness and joint pain. According to the CDC, nearly one-quarter of the adult population in the U.S. suffers from arthritis — more than 58.5 million people. Arthritis is one of the leading causes of disability in this country. One-tenth of American adults limit their activity because of arthritis.
How Is Arthritis Diagnosed?
Arthritis diagnosis consists of a complete medical work-up. Your chiropractor in Glen Burnie, MD, may partner with a rheumatologist to analyze your symptoms to determine what kind of arthritis you have and if it can be safely treated by the chiropractor. Your work-up may include a physical examination, x-rays, blood work MRIs and urine analysis.
How Can Chiropractors Help With Arthritis?
When you visit Mid Atlantic Spinal Rehab & Chiropractic, your chiropractor can work with your body to relieve your arthritis symptoms using several approaches, including:
- Increasing your muscle tone and strength
- Keep your spine in alignment to improve your range of motion
- Improve your flexibility and endurance
- Help you come up with a dietary plan to reduce inflammation
- Create an exercise routine that you can do at home
How Does a Chiropractor Treat Your Arthritis Symptoms?
It’s important to keep in mind that your chiropractor in Glen Burnie, MD, can’t cure your arthritis. There is no cure available right now. What your Mid Atlantic Spinal Rehab & Chiropractic team can do is reduce your symptoms by using several methodologies, including:
- Ultrasound therapy
- Magnet therapy
- Hot and cold therapy
- Physical therapy
- Electrical stimulation of muscles
How To Get the Best Results
To get the best results for your arthritis, your chiropractor in Glen Burnie, MD, may have several recommendations for you. He might suggest a list of exercises for you to do at home, which will help strengthen your muscles and improve your range of motion. He may propose a healthier diet to reduce the inflammation of your arthritic joints, which can help lessen your pain.
A CHIROPRACTOR FOR CHILDREN
Many parents bring their children to a Glen Burnie, MD chiropractor for natural chiropractic adjustments when their child is suffering from allergies, pain, ear infections, bed wetting, or other problems, as well as, general wellness.
CHIROPRACTIC TREATMENT FOR CHILDREN
As a knowledgeable chiropractor in Glen Burnie, MD, we understand how to identify, diagnose, and alleviate stress to the spinal nerves, also known as subluxations, in young children and adolescents. Subluxations are common in adults and children, and can be painless, but lead to other conditions that do result in symptoms. For example, if the child has twisted themselves while playing sports, they could feel pain around the pelvic area. On the other hand, complications during birthing can be stressful to the infant and cause spinal stress. A chiropractor can very gently manipulate the subluxated areas around the spine, joints, and pelvis.
COMMON HEALTH CONDITIONS IN CHILDREN
Children will naturally fall and tumble down in their young years. Although you might not see any physical damage, there can be internal injuries to the spine. Even if there is no physical pain or actual breaks, it is possible for there to exist underlying trauma that stays there for many years. Because this trauma cannot be seen with the naked eye, it is common for parents to not have their child’s’ spine assessed by a chiropractor in Glen Burnie, MD on a regular basis. When trauma along the spinal column is not treated, the nerves that are shielded by the spine can become impaired.
EXAMPLES OF WAYS THAT SPINAL TRAUMA CAN OCCUR
- Physical stress and injuries while playing sports
- Ear infections
- Chronic tonsillitis
- Heavy coughing
- Upper respiratory infections
- Falling while walking or learning how to ride a bike
HOW CHIROPRACTIC TREATMENT CAN HELP A CHILD
Chiropractic adjustments are safe and effective for children, especially when the subluxation, or spinal trauma, is detected early on. As a parent, you might understand that the health of your child is their greatest asset. Some of the benefits of chiropractic adjustments for children include:
- Encourages proper posture
- Corrects poor posture in the upper back; something that is common in children who use smartphones
- Supports adequate development of the spine
- Supports the health of the nervous system
- Assists in alleviating the symptoms of allergies or asthma
- Helps to improve sleep
- Helps to relieve bet wetting problems
- Improves the symptoms of colic
- Improves the child’s overall health
Mid-Atlantic Spinal Rehabilitation provides a comfortable environment for you and your children to find relief from a broad range of symptoms. Our services can be integrated with treatment provided by a primary care physician, therapist, or other medical professional.
HOW CAN CHIROPRACTIC CARE BENEFIT YOU?
IMPROVES NERVOUS SYSTEM FUNCTIONING
Your body’s systems are interconnected, so when your spine is misaligned, your body can’t function properly. Nerve bundles in the spine connect everything to your brain. Therefore, your nervous system controls every bodily function. Mid-Atlantic Spinal Rehab & Chiropractic, a chiropractor in Glen Burnie, MD, offers services that can improve your blood flow, which can enhance the stream of nerve impulses to the brain. Better flow of nerve impulses means better overall body performance.
IMPROVES SLEEP QUALITY
Many problems can result in chronic insomnia. A chiropractic adjustment can help take unnecessary strain off of the spine and its nerves. By decreasing this strain, you’re likely to enjoy enhanced relaxation at bedtime. Your chiropractor can also suggest better sleep positions, mattresses and pillows that will better support your head, neck and back, which can also help you sleep better, wake up more rested and arise with less discomfort.
IMPROVES RANGE OF MOTION
Chiropractic treatment can help even when you’re not experiencing pain. Over time, your joints, connective tissue and ligaments can change and even deteriorate. These changes often result in loss of joint mobility and reduced range of motion. A chiropractor in Glen Burnie, MD, will work to manipulate your body to maintain or improve your range of motion. Beginning chiropractic treatment before potential problems start can help reduce the possibility of future problems. Chiropractors are also skilled at treating muscle issues, including strengthening weak muscles and relaxing tight muscles.
It may surprise you to discover that spinal misalignment can affect your digestion. Various gastrointestinal problems, such as constipation, diarrhea and acid reflux, can result from misalignment. Why? Because misalignment can obstruct some of the nerves that control digestion. If you’ve had digestive issues that have gone unresolved, a chiropractor may be able to help.
Poor posture can cause several issues that can significantly affect your daily life, such as neck pain, back pain and headaches. People who are sedentary, such as those working office jobs, are especially prone to these problems. Regular chiropractic adjustments at Mid-Atlantic Spinal Rehab & Chiropractic can often help improve posture and ease the associated discomfort.
IMPROVES DAILY LIFE
Nearly everyone can relate to suffering physical pain at some point, either temporarily or chronically. This pain can cause significant difficulties navigating daily life. With the help of a chiropractor in Glen Burnie, MD, patients often notice an improvement in life in general. After all, with decreased pain and increased mobility often comes renewed spirits.
HOW CAN CHIROPRACTIC CARE BENEFIT YOU? INFOGRAPHIC
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT TODAY
Whether your child is in pain, exhibiting symptoms of a nervous system or musculoskeletal issue, or you’re concerned about their wellbeing, we encourage you to call a trusted a Glen Burnie, MD chiropractor from Mid-Atlantic Spinal Rehabilitation.
If you think chiropractic care may be right for you, contact Mid-Atlantic Spinal Rehab & Chiropractic. You can see a chiropractor just like you would your general practitioner or other medical professionals. Plus, chiropractic care is included in most health insurance plans, although you may have a copay or some additional financial responsibility for your visits. We take great care to treat each of our clients with the attention they deserve, and we can help you with your personal injury claim. Overall, visiting a chiropractor is typically not a significant out-of-pocket expense. Call our office to schedule an appointment with a chiropractor Glen Burnie, MD patients recommend.
COMMON MISTAKES TO AVOID WHEN SEEING A CHIROPRACTOR
If you’re dealing with back pain or recently suffered a sports injury, you may be thinking about seeing a chiropractor in Glen Burnie, MD. These healthcare professionals use manual manipulation and other drug-free techniques to help your body feel better. Here are some common mistakes you should avoid when seeing a chiropractor.
- Expecting to Recover Immediately: In an ideal situation, you could recover from your condition in one chiropractic session. However, that’s just not realistic. Generally, the more severe your condition is, the more sessions you will require. After giving you a proper assessment, your chiropractor can estimate how many appointments you will need. Don’t let it discourage you if your chiropractor recommends many sessions.
- Not Speaking Up During Your Adjustments: If something doesn’t feel right during your chiropractic adjustment, you shouldn’t be afraid to speak up. Although these adjustments can make you feel pressure, they shouldn’t be painful. If you’re experiencing pain during your adjustment, you need to let your chiropractor know right away.
- Not Being Completely Honest: In order to get the most out of chiropractic care, you have to be truthful with your chiropractor. If you lie or leave out important details, your chiropractor can’t help you properly. For example, if your chiropractor suggested for you to get more physical activity at home to help your neck pain and you haven’t been doing that, let your chiropractor know.
- Thinking Soreness Is a Bad Side Effect: A chiropractor in Glen Burnie, MD will manually manipulate certain areas of your body to alleviate your discomfort. This can cause your muscles and ligaments to become sore after the fact. Don’t mistake this as a negative side effect. It’s perfectly normal and a sign that the treatment is doing its job.
- Assuming That Chiropractic Care Is Too Expensive: Some people are reluctant to get chiropractic care because they believe it’s too pricey. However, it’s actually more affordable than other treatments, like surgery. Plus, many health insurance companies cover chiropractic care in their plans.
- Not Paying Attention to Your Posture: Seeing a chiropractor in Glen Burnie, MD can do wonders for your neck and back pain and other conditions. However, it isn’t a miracle worker. If you often slouch in your chair, you won’t get the most out of your chiropractic treatments. Always sit up straight in your chair to avoid straining your back and neck. Try to get up every hour or so to stretch and walk around.
There are various ailments that can be treated or managed with Chiropractic care. Among them is a condition called Sciatica. A Chiropractor in Glen Burnie, MD from Mid-Atlantic Spinal Rehab & Chiropractic can help you understand and manage this problem.
Glen Burnie Chiropractor Statistics
According to the American Chiropractic Association (ACA), more than 35 million people seek treatments from chiropractors each year. Chiropractic care is a drug-free, non-invasive approach to healthcare that focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal disorders, with an emphasis on the spine. Chiropractors believe that misalignments in the spine can cause pain and other health problems, and they use spinal adjustments to correct these misalignments.
WHAT SHOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT SCIATICA?
Sciatica is nerve pain in the leg that’s caused by irritation of the sciatic nerve. This pain originally starts in the lower back, radiates into the buttock and travels down the affected leg. Your sciatic nerve branches from your lower back through your hips and buttocks, and eventually down both legs. However, sciatica will only affect one side of your leg. Sciatica is most common after you’ve developed a herniated disk, bone spur on the spine, or narrowing of the spine (spinal stenosis). These things can cause compression of the nerve, which causes inflammation, pain and numbness.
WHAT DOEST SCIATICA FEEL LIKE?
The symptoms of sciatica are felt along the path of the sciatic nerve. Sciatica pain is felt as a constant burning sensation, sometimes a shooting pain, starting in the lower back and buttocks, and then it radiates down the legs. It can affect the feet as well. Numbness is another symptom of sciatica pain. This numbness may appear in the back of the leg, or as tingling and weakness.
One-sided symptoms are common too because sciatica only affects one side of the body at a time, typically. It can affect both legs together, but it’s extremely rare.
Posture induced symptoms mean that sciatica may feel worse while sitting, trying to stand, bending your knees, bending your spine forward, twisting the spine, or laying down. Symptoms may be relieved by applying heat to the rear pelvic region.
CAUSES OF SCIATICA
Sciatica happens when the sciatic nerve becomes pinched. This is usually by a herniated disk in your spine, or a bone spur on your vertebrae. The nerve can be compressed by tumors or damaged by diseases like diabetes, too.
RISK FACTORS FOR SCIATICA
The risk factors for sciatica include:
- Age-related changes to your spine, like herniated disks, bone spurs, and other similar issues are the most common cause.
- Obesity increases the stress on your spine and excess body weight can cause your spine to change and that can trigger sciatica.
- Occupations that tell you to twist your back, carry heavy loads or drive a vehicle for long periods of time may cause sciatica too. Sedentary lifestyles can worsen and cause sciatica as well.
While people can fully recover from sciatica, sometimes you can have permanent nerve damage caused by the disease. This means you may experience:
- Loss of feeling in the leg that’s affected.
- Weakness in your affected leg for a lengthy period of time.
- Loss of bowel and bladder function.
To prevent sciatica, there are some things you can do, but the condition is not always able to be avoided:
Seeking the expert advice of a Chiropractor in Glen Burnie, MD should be a priority. To treat ailments, a chiropractor may perform adjustments on specific points on your body. With controlled force, he or she can adjust your elbow, neck, shoulder or back so that it aligns better with your body.
A chiropractor at Mid-Atlantic Spinal Rehab & Chiropractic may also suggest applying heat or ice to painful joints to reduce inflammation, and may recommend rehabilitative exercises to do at home.
Exercising regularly will keep your back strong. You want to pay special attention to your core muscles, like your abdomen and lower back, because you want to be able to hold proper posture and alignment. Your lumbar disc herniation doctor can help you determine the best exercises for your case. You can maintain proper posture while sitting and use good body mechanics when you are standing for long periods of time.
CONTACT A CHIROPRACTOR TODAY
If you think chiropractic care may be right for you, contact Mid-Atlantic Spinal Rehab & Chiropractic to speak to a Chiropractor in Glen Burnie, MD.
“I came in with an excruciating pain on my lower back and was seen by Dr. Marc G. at this practice. Dr. Marc was very thorough and worked his magic, all better now. Strongly recommend. Plus excellent customer service, thank you Laura!”