Chiropractor Crofton, MD
A chiropractor is a health care professional that focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of neuromuscular disorders. A chiropractor is often focused on using a treatment that involves manual adjustment and/or manipulation of the spine. Most people seek out a chiropractor to reduce the pain they might have and improve their functionality. A chiropractor can assist their patients with how they can improve their health by guiding them through exercises, ergonomics, and other therapies to help with their pain. If this seems appealing to you then it could be time that you reach out to a chiropractor.
Schedule an appointment with a chiropractor in Crofton, MD from Mid Atlantic Spinal Rehab & Chiropractic.
Fundamental Beliefs and Goals of Chiropractors
Chiropractors are mostly focused on the intimate relationship that happens between the nervous system and spine and will most often hold to the following beliefs:
- Biomechanical and structural derangements of the spine can affect the nervous system
- With many conditions, chiropractic treatment can restore the structural integrity of the spine and reduce pressure on neurological tissue, which can all improve a person’s health
Chiropractors Can Treat These Conditions:
- Lower back pain
- Lower leg pain (sciatica)
- Neck Pain
- Repetitive strains
- Sports injuries
- Car accident injuries
- Arthritic pain
A chiropractor in Crofton, Maryland can be focused on neuromusculoskeletal disorders but chiropractors aren’t limited to problems with the nervous system and musculoskeletal system. If your pain or condition goes out of the realm of a chiropractor, they could refer you to a specialist to help you with your specific condition.
Most often people only decide to see a chiropractor when they are already experiencing pain, however, a chiropractor can help prevent something from going wrong in the first place. With that being said, there might be some instances when you should decide to pick up the phone and schedule an appointment with a chiropractor. Such as:
- Headaches. A chiropractor can help relieve headaches and improve blood flow so that the amount of oxygen that is supplied to the brain is increased.
- Joint and/or Muscle Pain. You could be having joint or muscle pain because of problems with the musculoskeletal alignment. A chiropractor is trained to use spinal manipulations to relieve pain in your joints and muscles. Spinal adjustments can increase blood flow and nerve conductivity to the joints and muscles that are feeling pain.
- Your job requires you to sit for long periods. The majority of us are in jobs that require us to sit for long periods, especially in poor posture. Poor posture can put unwanted pressure on the upper back, neck, and shoulders. This pressure can cause a shift that can cause problems like a slipped or herniated disc. A chiropractor can ensure that your spine is aligned correctly so you don’t have to run into these problems now or in the future.
How to Make an Appointment With a Chiropractor…
Now that you have read some more information about chiropractors and why scheduling an appointment with one could benefit you and your health, it might be time to reach out to a chiropractic office.
Call a chiropractor in Crofton, MD from Mid Atlantic Spinal Rehab & Chiropractic.